The pharmacy industry's biggest issues and opportunities can inspire you and motivate you to succeed every day. You will bring fresh, new ideas to help improve operations, provide guidance to other pharmacy professionals, and enjoy working in a fast-paced team environment that focuses on problem-solving. If you are a high-energy leader with a positive attitude, we'd like to hear from you! We work with a variety of products by Ajanta Pharma Company. Our assortment includes several types of Kamagra such as Jelly, Effervescent tablets, Polo, Gold, and Super Kamagra. Within the pharmacy practice team, you will handle a wide range of tasks including generating and implementing schedules for upcoming and past shifts and having weekly reports for weekly team meetings. You will work directly with pharmacists, medication compounding and infusion teams, Rx marketers, and pharmacy personnel in order to meet deadlines, serve patients efficiently, and monitor prescription satisfaction and all pharmacy standard operating procedures (SOPs).
Manage and maintain record access to prescription records and correct patient prescriptions, especially when there is a problem with the pharmaceutical supplier or insurance company. Manage product development for clients with special requests, such as storage of items and temperature control.
Work with the distribution center to assure proper inventory levels are maintained throughout the distribution center.
Manage pharmacy payroll as well as coordinate employee vacations.
- 10+ years of healthcare experience preferred;
- Experience with scheduling, holiday schedules, or related flexible scheduling experience preferred;
- Experience working with prescription, medication, or dispensing regulations;
- Working knowledge of pharmacy data systems preferred;
- Good communication skills, both verbal and written;
- Ability to adapt quickly and build a strong team environment;
- A sincere interest in learning more about the pharmacy industry and pharmacy technology;
- Must possess excellent communication skills, both verbal and written;
- Experience with client relations or mail-order pharmacy preferred.