The Tor Project is looking for a technical writer for a 3-4 month contract project working on Arti documentation. Please see here for a brief and fun history of Arti: https://blog.torproject.org/announcing-arti/
A brief outline of the job:
- Audit existing documentation.
- Survey developers and users for use cases that may be missing or hard to discover in the documentation.
- Update documentation based on three specific use cases.
- Get a set of volunteers that will test the documentation that was created.
- Incorporate feedback from testers.
- Work with the rest of the Tor project to update arti.torproject.org with the proposed changes.
Rate of pay is $30 USD/hour, though we are open to negotiating the terms of the project.
To apply, please submit your application on our jobs page: https://www.careers-page.com/tor-project/job/QW4WWR49