Locations: Bremen, Cologne or Berlin
Become part of our UX team, which acts with the spirit of a young startup within our group of companies. We have regional roots and global focus and develop solutions for digital transformation together with our international customers as a global market leader. For the adaptation, introduction and use of our products, we provide our internal and external users with a comprehensive documentation suite tailored to their target groups. You will be the key for continuously develop these further. Join us as we shape the future of industry 4.0 and bring the Internet of Things to life.
- You are responsible for and oversee the documentation and localization of our entire product portfolio
- For an exceptional user experience in the target group, you develop innovative strategies to optimally support the users
- You define “voice and tone” for the user interface and the documentation and ensure terminology compliance
- You define criteria and provide efficient resources and guidelines for continuous evaluation of documentation quality
- Several years of experience in documentation and localization of complex software products with a focus on API documentation, administration and configuration
- Knowledge of development documentation environments, such as for example in Sphinx, as well as in the adaptation of enterprise software, ideally in Python
- Assertiveness, diplomatic skills and reliable communication in German and English at C level
What We Offer
- Challenging projects and varied tasks in the global IT environment based on the most powerful platform for PLM, collaboration and IoT
- Participation in customer and strategy events as well as professional and personal training opportunities within our international group of companies
- Attractive salary, flexible working hours, direct communication channels, flat hierarchies and open doors in a professional organization
- Living teamwork with motivated and helpful colleagues as well as inspiring events and breathtaking sports offers
Apply now and form with us the future-oriented technologies of tomorrow.
If we have aroused your curiosity, then we should get to know each other!
We look forward to receiving your application
CONTACT Software GmbH
Ms. Dana Theil
Wiener Str. 1–3
28359 Bremen, Germany