Bloom is a credit data and analytics platform for companies wanting to power or supplement their product with credit. We provide the building blocks for launching credit features such as credit building, credit monitoring, or debt savings plans. By aggregating data and transforming it using machine learning, we are able to create usable insights delivered directly to our clients through a developer-friendly API.
At Bloom, we believe that everyone is creditworthy and by improving financial products and products that promote consumer advocacy, we can help invest in a more stable future. By focusing on the end consumer, we are able to create win-wins between companies and the consumers they serve.
You don’t have to be an expert in everything on this list, but you should have some experience in the following:
- Work with product, marketing, and engineers to produce and maintain world-class documentation, including: Integration Guides, API Documentation, and policies and procedures to ensure compliance with FCRA and all relevant provisions including those relating to e-Oscar, Metro-2 and furnishment.
- Build and maintain client aids that go beyond traditional documentation, such as online video, demos, guided tours, and other educational techniques.
- Learn complex concepts, and communicate the information in a way that is engaging and understood by users.
- Gather customer feedback on documentation to improve usability.
- Act as an editor to ensure consistency in training documentation].
- 3+ years of technical writing experience.
- SaaS experience is preferred.
- Strong written and verbal communications and experience working with content in multiple mediums.
- Experience working cross-departmentally to communicate the nuts and bolts of a product.
- Strong experience owning an end-to-end documentation creation process.
- Excellent attention to detail and the ability to prioritize and work on multiple projects in a fast-paced, changing environment.
- A positive attitude, willing to jump in and tackle new challenges.
- Experience working with the following tools preferred: Confluence/JIRA, Git & Github, HTML, CSS, Stoplight or other hosted documentation providers
Who Are You?
- You are a natural self-starter and feel comfortable taking a set of requirements and running with it.
- You like to work outside your comfort zone.
- You’re adaptable. A startup’s priorities can change and pivot, and you are totally cool with that.
- You are collaborative and a great communicator.
Ready to apply? Send your cover letter and resume to HR.TechWriter@bloomcred.it (please put your name in the subject line) and let’s talk!