Work closely with the Engineering Manager and Project Engineers to create high-quality documentation.
- Prepare operation/maintenance procedures, acceptance and qualification test procedures and reports, assembly instructions and any special request documents having to do with standard and special products.
- Compile technical data, illustrations, operating information and specifications to support proposals and reports.
- Generate ECO's for release and revision of engineering documents.
- Review documentation requirements upon receipt of new orders, compare to the original proposal; advise of any variations.
- Serve as primary contact for engineering documentation generated.
- Work within the team to ensure accurate and timely response to customer requirements.
EDUCATION AND REQUIREMENTS
- Associates degree in Industrial Arts; additional courses in language and engineering preferred.
- Minimum of 2 years technical writing plus the ability to read and understand mechanical drawings
- Must have excellent verbal/written communication skills.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office products a must.
- Experience with AutoCAD helpful.