You will be joining Developer Relations team of Teleport, unified access plane for SSH, Kubernetes and Database infrastructure.
Nasdaq, SumoLogic and Samsung Electronics trust Teleport to secure access to their infrastructure.
Here is why we love this job ourselves, and hope you will enjoy it too
Here are the projects you may be working on
- Writing documentation from getting started articles to in-depth architecture guides
- Writing sample code in Golang, Python and Rust
- Sending PRs to core Teleport code base to improve error messages and user experience
- Creating video guides, walk-throughs and webinars
What to expect once you apply
- We will send you a 20-30 minute programming quiz
- You will join 30 minute intro call and we will walk you through the compensation, interview process and requirements
- You join a slack channel and submit a coding and documentation challenge in Golang or Rust using Github
- Golang or Rust experience
- Interest and experience in writing documentation, explaining how things work and engaging with community
- Cryptography engineering experience is a plus
Joining a startup, you should be comfortable changing the area of focus and working directly with customers.