Adjust is a global app marketing analytics platform committed to ensuring the highest privacy and performance standards. Adjust's solutions include measurement, fraud prevention, cybersecurity, and automation tools. The company's mission is to make mobile marketing simpler, smarter and more secure for the more than 40,000 apps working with Adjust.
As a Technical Writer, you will be part of the Product Team and you will collaborate with our close-knit solutions teams (UX, PM, Engineering). You will contribute towards making interfaces feel human and authentic. With your excellent communication you will turn technical details into clear, concise, and friendly content.
- Own our technical documentation (Help Center) from developer documentation to end user guides to ensure that our users find the information needed to get the most out of our Adjust product offering
- Work closely with developers to continuously edit and improve our SDK and API documentation
- Help define, apply, and maintain writing processes, language standards, localization protocols, and interaction patterns to drive consistency in Adjust's voice
- Know our users deeply through data, user research, and customer feedback, and advocate on their behalf
- Drive a culture of knowledge sharing and collaboration
What you bring:
- Solid track record (3+ years) writing documentation for Software as a Service (SaaS)
- Strong experience writing in Markdown and HTML, and familiarity with Git, different CMS’s, Confluence, Jira and the use of video and images to aid documentation
- Demonstrated understanding of design thinking, usability, and user experience best practices
- Data driven approach applied to writing decisions
- Organized, detail-oriented and able to balance multiple projects at the same time
- Strong written and spoken English skills
What's in it for you:
- Opportunity to make an impact on the ad-tech industry working for a forward-thinking leader in the space
- International, diverse teams with a strong focus on transparency, feedback and fun
- Education budget for ongoing professional development & continuous learning
- A three-week onboarding program like no other, where you’ll learn the ins-and-outs of our product (remotely and after the pandemic again onsite in our Berlin HQ)
- Flexible, family-friendly work schedule and vacation policy
- Childcare program, paid parental leave
- Free language classes
- Additional private health insurance
- Company Pension Plan with 20% employer contribution
- Mental health support with qualified therapists
- WFH program with remote online events (workouts, coffee chats, team events, games, etc.)
- Relocation and visa assistance
More details about our company culture and perks can be found on our careers page. Or have a sneak peek of our office in Berlin.
Interested? Let’s Talk!