What are we looking for?
We’re looking for a customer-obsessed Customer Success Manager (CSM) who will develop customer relationships and act as a trusted content strategy advisor to promote retention and loyalty. The CSM will ensure positive outcomes for Zoomin customers by helping them with taxonomy, structured content, and metadata strategy. This role will be a trusted advisor for customers from onboarding to advocacy.
What will you do?
- Help customer accounts develop and manage a content strategy around their Zoomin products
- Help customers to establish critical goals, or other key performance indicators, and aid them in achieving their goals
- Proactively uncover opportunities to expand footprint within existing customers across departments and use cases
- Work closely with sales engineers, solutions consultants and executives, to cultivate and execute opportunities
- Establish a trusting relationship with clients at all levels
- Analyze and monitor adoption and product utilization
- Leverage the relationship as well as close monitoring of adoption and customer’s satisfaction to identify any churn risks.
- Thoroughly manage account escalations to resolution
- Help your team to define and execute a mitigation plan for customers in churn risk
- Facilitate regular touchpoints with various teams to ensure your accounts are well supported
What should you have?
Must have -
- Bachelor’s degree in business, technical writing, engineering, or related field of study
- 5+ years experience in content industry
- Expert in content management, knowledge management, structured content
- 5+ years experience in Enterprise technology space, and fast-growing SaaS companies
Great to have -
- 3+ years Customer Success or Account Management experience, or similar customer facing roles such as Project Management, Technical Account Management, etc
- Experienced being responsible for customer retention, adoption and growth
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills - able to simplify complex topics
- Exceptional verbal, written and presentation skills.
- Ability to work effectively both independently and as part of a team.
- Ability to work on tight deadlines.
- Great teammate; you’re excited about the idea of being one of the first employees on the ground in the US for an international company.
- Able to travel occasionally