Looking to make a big impact at a rapidly growing ad tech company that is revolutionizing a multi-billion dollar industry? At Vistar Media, we are focused on building innovative solutions for the Digital Out of Home (DOOH) advertising ecosystem. We are growing our product team to help shape the future of our product suite.
At Vistar, we value our ability to clearly educate our users and the broader industry on our unique product offerings and our vision to make DOOH advertising a data-driven, programmatic buying experience. We are looking for an experienced Technical Writer to own the creation of product documentation and other supporting materials for both technical and non-technical audiences. As a Technical Writer, you will play a big role at Vistar as a key link between our internal teams, such as Product, Engineering, Marketing, Client Services, and Sales. You will also play a valuable role for our external users by clearly articulating and tying together all parts of Vistar’s product suite.
- Write, publish and maintain high-quality customer support content, user interface (UI) messaging, and API documentation for our users.
- Collaborate with Product and Engineering to produce materials on technical architecture and internal tools to enhance internal team training.
- Collaborate with Marketing to create accurate, value-driven external-facing materials for our users and prospects.
- Create and publish documentation to our platform support interface.
- Write, edit and properly position white papers, presentations, and other content for a variety of internal and external audiences.
- BA degree in English, Journalism, Technical Writing, a related field, or equivalent practical experience.
- Solid foundation in the principles of computer programming, API design and testing, and software architecture
- 3+ years of experience writing software documentation in a web production environment.
- Writing and editing experience.
- Experience working closely with engineering and product management teams as part of the software development process.
- Experience in the project and process management of a documentation set.
- Experience with support and in-app communication tools - experience with Zendesk is a plus.
- Track record of problem solving and innovation.