For a European Institution in The Hague we are looking for a Technical Writer.
For this you will be responsible for:
- Guidelines and Customisation documentation:
- Release Notes: Describing application functionality and fixes included in releases. Historical logs of functional and technical improvements and fixes released
- Installation manuals.
- Administration Guides. How to use support tools. Describing common system administration and monitoring tasks.
- User Documentation:
- Manuals/End-user instructions. Describing the functionality and usage of tools and the execution of various transactions.
- Maintaining an electronic library of documents (MS Teams / SharePoint).
You will have experience on:
- At least 5 years of experience as Technical Writer
- Excellent communication skills
- Pro-active attitude and team spirit
- Good understanding of modern development environments such as cloud development, microservices, pipelines (e.g. Kafka), Kubernetes, Docker, Jenkins, React, JSON, MySQL, MongoDB and Camunda DMN
- Experience with O365 tools such as MS Teams, SharePoint, PowerPoint, Word, Excel
- Preferred experience with Portal content management (e.g. Drupal)
- Preferred experience in Agile methodology and JIRA or any other collaboration tool.
- Excellent knowledge of English (both written and verbal) is required.
If you are interested and available for this opportunity, please respond as soon as possible.