We're looking for a Technical Writer to write and produce texts for the whole Trezor ecosystem, including Trezor Suite application, Trezor firmware, Trezor.io, Troubleshooter, and last but not least Trezor knowledge base. Ultimately, you'll help us reach and educate our target audience by delivering both useful and appealing online information about our features and products.
To be successful in this role, you need to be knowledgeable in cryptocurrency concepts and/or have a strong interest in the field.
What will your duties be?
- you’ll do a lot of technical and UX writing to explain various features
- you'll edit, proofread, and provide feedback on other content creators' pieces of work before publication
- you’ll conduct keyword research and use SEO guidelines to optimize our content
- you'll become a power user of our products to understand our customers' needs
- you'll coordinate with UX designers and user researchers to nail product copy usability
- and finally, you'll drive the translation of our products to multiple languages by creating and following a meticulous translation process
What makes you the perfect candidate?
- you have a great knowledge of the crypto industry and concepts
- you're a native English speaker or your level of English is close to native proficiency
- you have previous experience in a similar position (content creation, copywriting, etc.)
- you have a positive attitude to problem-solving
- you constantly strive to learn, develop, and grow professionally
What will you get in return?
- financial compensation based on your skills and experience
- friendly working environment
- budget for professional development (training programs, courses, and workshops of your choice)
- other benefits like MultiSport card, company mobile phone tariff, on-site gym, foosball, billiard table, VR, PS4, BTC ATM, 3D printer, etc.
- free parking
If you think your profile fits the description above, please don't hesitate to submit your CV, together with a cover letter and some examples of your work. We’ll definitely get in touch with you as soon as we review your application, most likely within a week or two.