Onfido is the new identity standard for the internet. That means we only need an image of your ID and a selfie to prove that you’re you. In doing so, we help millions of people connect to the services they need and love more easily, speedily and safely than ever before, whether it’s renting a car or opening a bank account. Our vision is to create an open world where identity is the key to access.
We've received over $200 million in funding from world-class tech investors including TPG Growth, Microsoft, Salesforce to back our vision. And we're just getting started.
We’re constantly improving and iterating on our developer-facing content.
You will be part of a multidisciplinary team that also includes backend and frontend developers, product managers, designers, and a UX researcher. One of the team’s goals is to provide a world-class Developer Experience for Onfido’s customers, and technical writers are central to this.
You’ll be a naturally curious person, and with access to cutting-edge tools you’ll learn from an experienced team. You’ll join us at an exciting time in our journey, as the team expands Onfido’s already industry-leading developer content, explores new ways to respond to our users’ needs, and can find the best ways to work with our product-led rapid release cadence.
We’re looking for someone with the skills to build strong interpersonal relationships with subject matter experts in a fast-paced and progressive environment. You’ll be a strong communicator with a natural enjoyment of teaching, and with very good attention to detail.
If you believe you’re a good fit for the role (even if you think you don’t meet all the requirements), we’d like to hear from you!
We use a lot of exciting technology. Our engineers are flexible about technology and pick the right tool for the job:- Python, Ruby and Elixir for our service code.- React and Redux for frontend work.- TensorFlow for Machine Learning / Computer Vision.- Kubernetes and Docker to package and run services.- AWS for underlying infrastructure.
You can learn more about our product engineering team and the work we do on our Onfido Tech blog.
We're committed to making Onfido a fantastic place to work, so we go to great lengths to give you what you need to succeed. You’ll receive:
- Share options in Onfido, through our equity schemes. Share options have a one year cliff and start vesting after probation over a four year period*
- 25 days holiday- Two paid volunteering days per year.*
- Bupa Private Medical and Dental Insurance*
- Life Assurance (3x Annual Base Salary)*
- Pension with The People’s Pension (employer contribution 4% of base salary)*
- Generous paid parental leave
- Free mental health coaching provided online.
- Life enrichment allowance of up to £80 per month to use for services including gym, yoga, fitness classes, massages, childcare and therapy.
- Dedicated learning opportunities including language classes (currently Spanish, French and English), a team training budget for training and conferences
- Our open and transparent culture is reflected in our “Better Together” motto and we bring this to life by meeting once a week for our global weekly roundup (OnFriday); holding quarterly team socials; with our annual company launch week where we all gather from across the globe in London to regroup for the year ahead.
Check out Life at Onfido via our LinkedIn Careers Page!
Please note: Onfidoers are all working from home for the time being. We also have switched to a virtual recruitment process and all our Newfidos will be onboarding remotely. Stay Safe!
Onfido is committed to creating a diverse and inclusive work environment. We're always on the lookout for talented, passionate people and encourage applications from all backgrounds regardless of age, disability, gender, sexual orientation, parental status, race or religion. If you need reasonable accommodation at any point in the application or interview process, please let us know.