We are looking for a passionate community leader who loves to code and write, who can help build and lead communities within Adyen, empower teams to write actionable, usable and maintainable documentation for their products.
We expect you to be at the forefront with our engineers, helping them with technical documentation for their products, standardization of the team runbooks, training sessions and more.
You will be part of our development team, based in Amsterdam. Here, you will get familiar with and work on the payment industry's most advanced and robust platform.
What you’ll do
- Master and write technical documentation for our in-house built frameworks.
- Contribute to the internal documentation, and the automation for the content delivery.
- Gather insights on existing frameworks and needs, by talking to developers one on one or in larger training and feedback sessions.
- Be the voice of our developers, gathering feedback and passing it back to our framework development team.
- Collaborate with multiple teams to define the Adyen Open Source publishing strategy.
Who you are
- You know how to code.
- Contributor to opensource projects
- Experienced with writing or blogging on technical articles.
- Experienced with building and maintaining standards for documentation and communication.
- Familiar with Git and version control systems.
- Have worked on projects with both development and product teams.
- You are comfortable with software development and know one or more of the following languages or runtimes: Python, Node.js, PHP, Ruby, .NET, Swift, ObjC.
- Authoring with Markdown.
- Knowledge in payments or fintech.